Public Relations Manager Wanted In Tema, C22
Administrative Assistant Information
5 - 10 Years
Requirements • Proven working experience in public relations required • Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level • Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets • Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both • Exceptional writing and editing skills • Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc. • Event planning experience • BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
RP/12/ANNEX 18. C12, Tema