Asset Management Information
3 - 5 Years
1. Excellent communication skills. 2. At least 4+ years experience in a management position. 3. Proficient user of Microsoft Office. 4. Ability to use ERP's like SAP will be an advantage. 4. Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, marketing, finance or related field. 5. Willing to travel up to 75 percent of the time. 6. Broad superficial artisanry works.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained Showrooms, appartments and warehouses.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about choosing the vendors.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
22 DEDEBAN ROAD