Lands Acquisitions Director -Land Holdings
Asset Management Information
15 Years' Experience in Land Acquisition and Management is Required.
The Managing Director will be responsible for the day to day running of the company and report to board on same. More specifically, he will
1. Provide strategic direction for the company.
2. Plan, sell, layout and develop all lands under the Land holdings group.
3. Maintain cordial working relationship with customers.
4. Serve as a liaison between regulatory agencies to ensure that the interest of the Land holdings is best served at all times.
5. Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of key functions of Land holdings such as collection of service charges and ground rent, maintenance of parks and gardens etc.
6. institute and run HR systems alongside the HR department to ensure effectiveness of operations.
7. Develop annual budgets and prepare annual reports for the company.
8. Introduce industry best practice in the management of company Land Holdings.
9. Ensure efficient management of Lands.