Asset Management Information
3 - 5 Years
Requirements • Must possess a BSc. Business Administration (Finance/ Accounting option) or a Degree in Land Economy/Estate Management • Must be aged 25 to 30 years • Must possess a valid driver’s licence • Must have 3 to 5 years work experience in property management or a similar role • Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint. • Fluency in French is an added advantage.
- Market and promote properties for sales and rental
- Collect information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken
- Draw up a tenancy agreement contract
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties
- Property management
- Supervising cleaners
- Coach and mentor staff including new recruits
- Supervise all staff within their area of responsibility, ensuring they are briefed on the work for the day.
North Industrial Area
No 3 Kotei Robertson Street, North Industrial Area