Asset Management Information
1 - 3 Years
Project Management Jobs
Interested applicants must have a minimum of the following; Bachelor's degree in Real Estate Management or related area. Must have a minimum of three (3) years post-qualification working experience in managing a multi-unit residential building. Must be available after working hours in emergency situations. Must be available via phone 24 hours a day.
The Facilities Manager will provide continuous preventive and reactive maintenance and ensure that all property and maintenance matters are dealt effectively and efficiently.
- Plan for future development and direct services such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, waste disposal, recycling, installations, troubleshooting, repairs etc.
- Plan and coordinate landscape projects, e.g., planting, spraying, fertilizing, mulching, watering, transplanting, lawn care and maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records of the condition of equipment and other systems with insurance companies to ensure that all facilities, equipment, and properties are adequately insured and in compliance with legal regulation.
- Oversee all new construction, renovation, and facility improvement projects.
- Create a schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Solicit and estimate for all works to be performed by contractors.
- Manage and track all project costs to ensure budget compliance.
- Ensure that proper permits and regulations are followed for all projects.
- Inspect and maintain fire protection equipment.
- Resolve maintenance issues in a timely manner with minimal disturbance to occupants.
- Review requests for maintenance or repairs, and determine the allocation of resources.
- Ensure that agreed work by contractors have been completed satisfactorily and on time and follow up on any deficiencies, thereafter, for timely corrective measures to be implemented.
- Perform all other functions as assigned.