Asset Management Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Facilities managers are responsible for maintaining a positive work environment at their respective space. A working facility can include any physical place of employment. Common facilities with positions like this include: recreation centers, office buildings, inventory warehouses, restaurants, and gyms. The facilities manager will be responsible for maintenance, security, and the creation of an overall safe and positive working environment.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained classrooms and branches.
- managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about choosing the vendors.
- drafting reports and making written recommendations
62, Kojo Thompson Road, Adabraka- Accra