Fund Manager Representative/ Relationship Manager
Asset Management Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
COMPETENCIES SKILLS • Investment expertise • Client service • Familiarity with financial regulations • Networking skills • Communication skills • Organizational skills EDUCATION WORKING EXPERINCE • Minimum of 1st degree • Ghana Stock Exchange Security Certificate Minimum of 2 years related experience.
Job Purpose: To source for funds by marketing the company’s services and offering investment advice to potential clients in line with the SEC directives.
- Sourcing for funds:
- Increasing the company’s portfolio by marketing the company’s services to potential clients (companies and individuals). in line with the stated regulations.
- Act as an intermediary between the company and the client.
- Ensure client documentation (KYC) is accurately and fully completed.
- Ensure you meet set targets.
- Providing Investment Advice:
- Providing investment and financial management advice to clients.
- Advising clients on long-term strategies for financial management and explain how a particular fund fits into their overall goals.
- Complete Financial Transactions:
- Complete financial transactions on behalf of their clients and the funds they manage.
- Weigh the risks and benefits of each transaction, determining whether they fit into the fund’s strategies and deliver value to clients.
- MaintainPortfolio Records:
- Maintain records and documentation related to investments and transactions of Clients.
- Submit weekly reports to supervisor (Head, Fund Manager) on weekly activities.
- Ensure Adherence to Financial Regulations:
- Submit documents and reports to regulators on or before stated deadlines.
- Ensure investment activities adhere to financial industry regulations.
10 klannaa st