Audit Jobs Information
1 - 3 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
i.Honours Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper and above) in Commerce, Audit, Finance, Business Administration (with a major in accounting), Bachelor of Science in Accounting or a related field from a recognized University. ii. Professional qualification and/or a master’s degree in related field is an added advantage. Strong analytical skills ii. Information and communication technology iii. Good interpersonal and relationship building skills iv. Good report writing and oral presentation skills v. Audit systems knowledge and familiarity vi. Innovative and proactive in addressing audit challenges vii. Should have ability to meet deadlines viii. Should be able to pay attention to detail. ix. Uncompromising on integrity and ethics x. Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Preparing and maintaining audit budgets.
- Planning and directing company financial audits.
- Building internal auditing systems and ensuring their correct application.
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with current legislation and best practices.
- Verifying company financial information.
- Supporting the accounting and auditing teams in their daily functions.
- Preparing audit reports and statements for review.
- Knowledgeably answering client audit queries in good time.