Business Development Officer
Business Development Jobs Information
Research organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Contact potential clients and setting up meetings
• Assist in planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events to build wider network and prospect for new businesses.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays when required
• Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Seek out the appropriate contacts in organisations
• Assist the companies to understand the needs of their customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs
• Arrange external training/seminars, where appropriate, for marketing officers of the subsidiary companies
• Discuss and assist in implementing promotional strategy and activities with the various marketing departments
• Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
• help to plan sales campaigns and create a sales pipeline
• Assist in carrying out sales forecasts and analysis and present findings to senior management
• Assist in the development of annual business sales and marketing strategy.