Business Development Lead (Growth Marketing)
Business Development Jobs Information
Business Development Jobs
3 - 5 Years
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field Background/Knowledge in Data Analytics would be an added advantage Professional Certification in any relevant field would be an added advantage. The Candidate must possess: Experience working for a start-up or similar fast-paced environment, or demonstrated proactivity, resourcefulness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and entrepreneurial environment. • Strong understanding of the 18th-30th age bracket in your city. Strong knowledge of popular culture, social media and digital amplification, influencer marketing. Demonstrated through experience working with in marketing campaigns targeting youth and/or passion for working with young people. Experience in marketing and recruitment for training programs and/or a top FMCG company.
The Candidate will;
- Develop innovative strategies to expand our brand awareness across all channels (ads, partnerships, social media, web experiences).
- Set clear objectives and goals, define target audiences, optimize spend and track performance.
- Localize our global strategy to adapt to the needs and behaviours of youth, and build a trusted collaboration with our global marketing function.
- Drive online growth marketing campaigns, identify, select and engage external contractor, freelancers and agencies to help us achieve our bold mission.
- Devise creative ways to expand our reach online through other digital means (content, social media, video)
- Create and implement strategies to build our brand and generate leads through offline channels (TV, radio).
- Plan and manage unique and inspiring in-person experiences that delight our prospects and build buzz about our programs
- Identify, build and manage partnerships with key stakeholders that help us amplify our brand and generate new leads (universities, youth networks, influencer, etc)
- Understand and leverage enterprise sales & marketing technology such as InfusionSoft.
- Track and analyze key marketing metrics relating to brand, user experience and stakeholder engagement and draw insights to figure out scalable acquisition channels and execute on these to grow the business.
Kojo Thompson Road