Female Business Development Strategist (Heavy Machinery)
Business Development Information
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR FEMALE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIST
Candidate will be responsible for increasing the market share for the company and promoting the brand.
This great position is for someone with strong skills in maintaining current relationships and harvesting further business.
• Identify market potential by identifying market requirements; defining market, competitors’ share, and competitors’ advantages and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted company share
• Develop and execute sales strategies to drive new client acquisitions and grow revenue in the sector.
• Lead and coordinate both internal/external resources to meet customer goals.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Foster and maintain strategic relationship with key customers (both existing & potential).
• Study customer needs and coordinate customer service.
• Maintain a professional image always through personal actions and initiatives.
• Enhance the company’s reputation and brand image by consistently working to implement the Company’s core values.
• Actively use territory management tools to prospect, source and maintain quality customers in assigned area.
• Prepare reports as assigned relative to activity, lost orders, closings, follow-up, and performance against budget.
• Manage and monitor our online database to attract, serve and all potential customers
• Monitor competitor activity
Required Skills and Competencies and Qualification
• General equipment knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Strong communication skills (oral & written) in English, especially when it comes to listening.
• Strong presentation, strategic thinking, negotiation and closing skills.
• A natural ability at building authentic customer relations with all levels of management.
• A head for numbers, and the ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fast-paced setting.
• Ability to work within a “virtual” corporate culture – work with remote employees.
• A strong work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humor or ability to have fun on the job.
• The candidate should have 5years or more experience in this industry • The candidate should be technologically inclined