Business Development Manager
Business Development Information
3 - 5 Years
Good presentation, persuasion and interpersonal skills. Must have wide experience in the ISP Business.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
201st Ringway Estate