Broker Relations Officer(Insurance)
Business Development Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Experience: • At least 3 years relevant industry experience Being part of a professional body is a plus. i.e. ACII, ACCA, ACIM Skills and Abilities: • High sense of integrity • At least 3 years relevant industry experience • Customer service skills • Negotiation and decision making skills • Communication skills and a confident disposition when dealing with people, especially in difficult circumstances • Initiative and the ability to adapt to different situations • Good numeracy and literacy • Attention to detail and sound report writing skills • Persistent and tenacious about delivery
- Actively seek and acquire new clients by creating rapport with Brokers;
- Provide prompt response to request by brokers for premium quotation
- Provide underwriting officers with requisite information to ensure prudent underwriting done
- Follow up on insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard Company reputation
- Prospect for direct Corporate and Retail clients
- Implement CRM to ensure partner and mutual clients’ expectations are exceeded
- Effectively develop a simple data management system into managing the Sales data from all the branches nationwide.
- Assist in brand communication, research and reporting on industry sales trends and website management to achieve company goals.
- Develop, monitor and report on Sales Team’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI) weekly, monthly and quarterly to Supervisor.
- To develop an effective interface between sales team and other departments of the company.
- To ensure that company procedures are appropriately applied among the sales team
- Represent the company at official functions and any other business as may be assigned or delegated.
- Prepare and follow up on sales budgets made for the team to furnish Supervisor with daily reports.
- To efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries from sales team.