Business Development Information
5 - 10 Years
Degree in metallurgical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
An oil and gas company in Tema needs a business developer to identify and develop strategic business relationships with group purchasing organizations and other potential customers.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Manage effectively large scale, complex contracts negotiations and close new business deals with other potential customers.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports
- Company revenue and profitability targets.
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline toward targeted entities.
- Collaborate with professional services and other support teams to ensure successful implementations. D Adapt to changes affecting his/her business.