Business Development Manager
Business Development Information
To build a strong market position for the organisation by identifying and developing new business opportunities, growing existing business lines, negotiating and closing business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Develop strategies and plans to substantially grow existing products and services
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
- Build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on the industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the products. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant papers.
- Maintains sales staff job results by coaching and training employees; monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's branches as well to ensure the executions of these campaigns.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers
- Review reports and recommend action plans for progress.
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Communications and Media -- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and sell via written, oral, and visual media
- Self-driven, values based, innovative, independent adaptive and results orientated person
- Tele-marketing experience will be an advantage