Business Development Manager - Real Estate
Business Development Information
Uniemploy International Company Limited
3 - 5 Years
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Sales.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- REAL ESTATE
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Sales.
- Minimum 3 years of Business Development/ Sales experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills