Business Development Information
1 - 3 Years
Project Management Jobs
• Diploma/HND/Bachelors degree in graphic design or related field. • Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio. • Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator. • A strong eye for visual composition. • Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. • Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design. • Experience with computer-aided design. Video editing capabilities will be an added advantage.
- Develop creatives strategy in terms of colors, images, text style, and layout for Ahoom
- Manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, shipment packaging and materials, exhibitions and more.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements and prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media in collaboration with the content team and amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.