Business Development Managers
Business Development Information
1. PURPOSE (the major objective of the position)
To hunt for new businesses and build strong business relationship with assigned existing customers; and to sell, up sell and crosss sell services and related products to potential customers.
2. DUTIES (the specific task expected of the job holder)
- Qualify prospects and develop strategies for increasing sales revenue
- Establish and maintain strong relationships through close contact, including regular face-to-face meeting, telephone and e-mail communication.
- Prepare pitches, proposals and campaign strategy documents
- Prospect for new customers and expand the customer database to include new customers (i.e. new sales)
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Monitor customer satisfaction and related issues of dissatisfaction.
- Maintain in the company ‘s database, current and accurate information regarding all leads, contacts and prospective customers
- Builds strong working relations with clients as a strategic resource and business partner.
- Effectively represent company products to the client and educate them as to its applicability to their business.
- Conduct meetings with clients and inform them as to the status of their portfolio
- Develop and manage sales pipelines