Power Development Manager
Business Development Information
The Power Development Manager will be responsible for delivery of the Revenue Target for the company Big Solar Power Category as well as coordinating the order to cash process of all potential Big Solar customers. This position requires the ability to propose solutions to customers' solar needs with impeccable technical-commercial acumen, attention to the customer's needs and the strength to work with the Power sales associates and other stakeholders to successfully close a sale and deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
- Design Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly and weekly sales work plans for the Power Sales Associates and lead the team to deliver against agreed KPIs.
- Lead the Power sales team to generate sales leads and develop an execution plan to convert these leads into revenue streams.
- Should be able to detect, evaluate and analyze customer needs and develop and execute a bespoke solution to ensure a great customer experience
- Serve as an engineering sales and solar expertise manager.
- Ensuring all new customers pass the comany's credit assessment criteria for Big Solar to safeguard a healthy credit portfolio.
- Answer questions and resolve issues raised by members of the engineering team.
- Create detailed engineering plans, processes and procedures that engineering staff can use and follow.
- Propose Project Business Cases as well as supervise budgets and schedules for engineering projects.
- Verify and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by the engineering staff.
- Conducting various quality assurance tests and checks to verify the quality of completed projects
- Monitor and identify various staffing and training needs
- Recruit, train and supervise technical-sales staff
- Leads various research and development initiatives to identify opportunities for new projects and process improvements.
- Prepare and deliver various presentations on engineering, both internally and externally.
- Other duties assigned.