Business Development Executive
Business Development Information
This is one of the most important positions in any business that is still in its developmental stages. As the name suggests a business development executive cultivates opportunities for the development of the business and plans strategies to target potential clients and customers. This role requires people who are passionate about delivering optimal value to clients and are hungry for great success.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Growing new business and maintaining existing ones.
- Researching and analyzing the market to find out better business opportunities.
- Collaborating with clients and making business deals that are beneficial for the company in the long run.
- Finding out faults and loop holes in the current business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously.
- Assist with the development of new pension’s products to meet each segments of the market.
- Collecting valuable market intelligence to help build a products and services that delights clients.
- Maintaining continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries is one of the most important part of this position.
- Market Pensions products and complete all enrollment documents.