Business Development Information
Our client an international wellness company is looking for a resourceful, reliable and energetic Events Coordinator to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will assist in planning, organising and coordinating the logistics for events (including all requirements for virtual events) involving groups of up to 5,000 members and staff, which includes researching venues and sourcing giveaways to compiling transport schedules, organising internal event communications and play a key role in making events successfully.
- Oversee event administration such as handling incoming queries and creating and maintaining Event support documentation.
- Investigate new and exciting ideas for upcoming Events and Vacations as well as network to stay in touch with the trends and innovation in the Events industry.
- Manage Members Online Access to submit online meetings to company’s Events and Promotions page and accept Calendar events from members.
- Assist with the planning, organizing and/or coordinating of Distributor and staff logistics for all Events (involving groups of up to 5,000 people).
- Support the Sales Strategy & Support Supervisor, compile RFP documents (Request for Proposal) for Event-related services including Special Events, Transportation and Ground Services.
- Compile staff and distributor rooming lists and transportation schedules, venue and catering riders.
- Compile internal event communications including Contact Lists and On-Site Event binders.
- Assist with venue research and site selection, preparation of PPT presentation documents and detailed research on support information ie: flight costs, frequency and timings, climate, visa requirements, currency etc for inclusion in presentations.
- Research new and exciting ideas for upcoming events, including attending Events exhibitions with team colleagues to be on top of what’s on-trend and innovative in the Events industry.
- Source giveaways and deliverables for Events.
- Place product orders for each Event and coordinating shipping, distribution on-site and return.
- Support the Events Team with TAFs, travel arrangements, flight bookings, transfers and hotel accommodations.
- Provide event orders and financial reports as needed for every event.
- Ensure that the levels of customer experience are market leading and the customer feedback is analysed in conjunction with all relevant partners.
- Present a professional company image and a positive attitude.
- Performs other duties as assigned