Business Development Executive (HR)
Business Development Information
1 - 3 Years
A bachelor’s degree.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (HR)
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through cold calls, mails, direct contact and word-of-mouth.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- At least 2 years working as a Business Development Executive in the HR Industry.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with targets and timelines
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.