General Supervisor (Gaming Division)
Business Development Information
Quick Teller LLC
3 - 5 Years
5 years’ experience in a business development role with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role. Should have a proven record of meeting targets.
A reputable company is looking to recruit a General Supervisor.
- Tasked with the day-to-day running of the division.
- Execution of approved strategy to drive reach, growth, revenue, cost, profitability, staff headcount and brand awareness targets as well as meet industry regulator’s benchmarks.
- Directly supervise managers and staff in the conduct of their duties.
- Initiate the rollout of new product/service lines.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Implement policies that promote company culture and vision
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Driving performance measures for the operation for review of key performance indicators.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely compliance with requirements on reporting, engagements, audit, regulatory obligations, etc.
- Stakes generation: 100% of defined targets.
- Cost: Below defined maximum target
- Staff Head Count: 100% of defined targets.
- Customer satisfaction: 100% of defined targets.
- Operational Efficiency: 100%
- Shop Games/Cashier Stakes Performance: 100% of defined targets.
- Shop Expenses: Not exceeding budget.
- Customer Experience: 80% on the evaluation of customer-friendliness at all shops company-wide.
- Timely payment of subscriptions and bills.
- 5 years’ experience in a business development role with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Should have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Proven affinity for keeping teams performing at high levels, making use of performance management tools.
- A minimum of a degree will be required.
- Creative thinking to spot new opportunities and to establish rapid growth within the market.
- Extensive knowledge of operational management in a B2B and B2C environment is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Business Intelligence/Reporting tools.