Business Development Manager
Business Development Information
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
CATEGORY: Business Development and Marketing
Our client, a reputable company in the food processing industry is looking for an experienced professional for the role Business Development Manager to be in charge of their marketing and business development operations in the country.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing effective sales strategies and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the company.
- Research and identify new business opportunities for the company
- Develop growth strategies for focused on customer satisfaction and financial gain
- Generate new business leads and cold call prospective clients
- Conduct market research to identify new markets and businesses
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Promote the company’s products and services to address clients’ needs
- Organize and attend business meetings with prospective clients
- Train business development staff and organize external training where necessary
- Set goals for the business development team and develop strategies to meet those targets
- Develop and prepare sales contracts for new clients according to established laws and regulations
- Develop sales quotes and proposals for potential clients
- Keep records of sales, invoices, inventory…etc.
- Attend conferences and industry events.