Banquet Supervisor Sunyani Brong Ahafo Region
Catering Manager Information
1 - 3 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
Education/ Experience: Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent Good MS office skills. 3 years’ work experience as a banquet supervisor Experience in Hotel management software and Point of sale software. Cook Skills and Qualifications: Basic Computational Skills, organizational Skills, Verbal Communication, Culinary Arts, Kitchen Equipment Knowledge, Butchering, Knowledge of International Cuisines, Creativity, Interpersonal Skills, Culinary Arts Training
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee catered functions, in house and off site.
- Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the work areas, banquet rooms and storage areas.
- Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the banquet and catering service.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer needs are met.
- Provide unique and creative ideas to enhance meetings & group experience.
- Should possess in depth Knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation and presentation.
- Supervise events and team members throughout service.
- Guide the Banquet servers in set up of tables and place settings.
- Be familiar with all current and upcoming event details.
- Resolve staff and customer concerns quickly and efficiently.
- Co-ordinate with the Kitchen and housekeeping department.
- Should be able to work under pressure and also work in long or break shifts.
- Should have experience in operating POS (point of sales) Software’s.