Project Office Secretary/Office Administrator Wanted
Civil Engineer Information
Hiring Position: Project Office Secretary/Office Manager
Company: A reputable Engineering Consulting Firm in Accra wants to employ an experienced Office Secretary/Manager to be part of it Project Office Team.
Our company is looking to hire an experienced and professional Office Secretary/Office Manager to be responsible for the role of Secretarial & Technical Team Coordination Support in our Project office. Duties will involve managing the Chief Resident Office, answering incoming phone calls, and supervising our project office staff to ensure maximum productivity. You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
To be a successful hire, the applicant will need to have prior experience in office administration, and must also be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Performing duties as Secretary to the Project Chief Resident Engineer and the entire project team.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Managing and answering incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Coordinating site meetings and managing project office schedules.
- Producing reports, and composing correspondence.
- Creating presentations and other project reports.
- BSc. Business Administration, Professional Secretaryship Certificate or its equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience in Secretarial and Office Administration.
- Office management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Resident in Tema, Kpone, Dawhenya, and its environs is an advantage.
Job Location: Tema
Salary Range: GHS1,000 – GHS2,500
Start Date: As soon as possible
Email CVs to.
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.