Cleaners - Spintex
1 - 3 Years
High School/Senior Secondary School
A reputable company is looking to employ Cleaners to perform various cleaning activities at clients’ facilities and ensure facilities are in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweeps offices, dusts and polishes all furniture, windows and equipment, and mops.
- Cleans washrooms, hand basins and sinks and mirrors.
- Cleans all skirting, windowsill and doors.
- Empties all dust bins, transporting waste material to designated collection points. Papers, tins, bottles and plastics must be separated from the general garbage and put into recycling bin if provided.
- Sprays a dash of air-freshener in all toilets, conference rooms and waiting areas.
- Wipes telephone handsets.
- Removes spots from carpets.
- Notifies management in case there is a need for repair and interventions
- Spot cleans glass doors and glass partitions.
- Cleans and polishes chrome surfaces.
- Cleans and disinfects walls of washrooms
- Cleans louvers and glassed doors.
- Vacuums all carpeted areas as and when required.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisors from time to time