A Cleaning Operative is to take care of facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
• Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces.
• Performing general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors.
• Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
• Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products.
• Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
• Disposal of trash from bins and containers.
• Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed.
• Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms.
• Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy.
• Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors.
• Report repairs and replacements needed when encountered on job.
• Ensuring that the correct equipment and colour code system is applied and used at all times
• Ensuring a high-quality service is provided to the building users at all time ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Observing that health and safety guidelines at all times is a critical element of the role.
• Reporting any concerns or issues to the supervisor immediately for action e.g. broken equipment.
• Ensuring that the required colour coding system is used.
• Ensuring that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
Not limited to the above but any other job assigned to you from BOS Cleaning Services.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
• Able to follow verbal directions.
• Ability to work well alone, or with a partner or team.
• Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
• Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Able to assist team members with cleaning duties when needed.
• Pays attention to detail when cleaning.
• Organized and able to follow a schedule.
• WASSCE, BECE or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability.
• Physically able to use scrubber machine, vacuum cleaner etc for extended periods of time.
• Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time.
• Previous experience cleaning preferred; training will be provided.
• Able to work nights, weekends, and occasional holidays.
• Willingness to travel.
Note: Candidates must live in and around the Airport Residential Area.
Interested Applicants should send their cover letters and resume
tor call 0302905856 / 0501609132.