Public Area Attendant (Cleaner)
A reputable organisation is need of the services of a cleaner to keep all lobbies and public facilities (such as restrooms, the front desk, and work spaces) in a neat and clean condition. This individual is expected to aid in creating a positive image of the organisation's facilities to guests. He/She must be pleasant, honest and friendly.
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface area, work spaces and counter surfaces.
- Ensure corridors remain clear and free from debris
- Emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms
- Perform general sweeping, scrubing,mobbing of hardwood, laminate and tiled floors.
- Candidate must keep work spaces neat and tidy.
- Cleaning windows,glass surfaces and mirrors.
- Ability to work well unsupervised
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning
- Ability maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified persons should submit their CVs
PS: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.