Cleaner (Preferably Male)
A Cleaning Operative is to take care of facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
• Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces.
• Performing general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors.
• Ensuring safe and sanitary storage of cleaning products.
• Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, performs further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed.
• Disposal of trash from bins and containers.
• Keeping all spaces neat and tidy.
• Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors.
• Ensuring that the correct equipment and colour code system is applied and used at all times
• Ensuring a high-quality service is provided to the building users at all time ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Observing that health and safety guidelines at all times is a critical element of the role.
• Reporting any concerns or issues to the supervisor immediately for action e.g. broken equipment.
• Ensuring that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
***Not limited to the above but any other job assigned to you from BOS Cleaning Services.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
• Able to follow verbal directions.
• Ability to work well alone, or with a partner or team.
• Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
• Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Pays attention to detail when cleaning.
• Organized and able to follow a schedule.
• WASSCE, BECE or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability.
• Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time.
• Previous experience cleaning preferred; training will be provided.
• Able to work nights, weekends, and occasional holidays.
Candidates must live in and around Trasacco Estates Area or Tema and its environs.
Interested Applicants should call or send their cover letters and resume to WhatsApp number 0501609132.