Experienced Website Developer
Computer Engineer Jobs Information
Computer Engineer Jobs
5 - 10 Years
Degree in Computer Science with 7 to ten year experience
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Build and optimize a secure web page for evolving business needs and provide continued support for one or more web properties.
- Perform routine site audits as well as ongoing maintenance and back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Usage of script or authored languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Confer with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Edit, write, or design Website content, and direct team members who produce content.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback, test and correct or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Airport City, Accra