Computer Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. • 3+ years’ proven work experience as a technologies Sales Engineer. • Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions. • Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. • General programming skills. • Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, and web technologies. • At least one cloud certification (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) or willingness to be trained.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and adaptations of products, and services.
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and others in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers, and other professional personnel.
- Determines and proposes improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of products or service applications in customer environment.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Complying with commercial, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and anticipating future legislation.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and application trends.
- Prepare and give technical presentations with Proof of Concept, project proposals, solutions, product demos, expense estimates and offer solutions to technical complaints and concerns