AC Engineer (Precision Cooling) National Service - KUMASI
Computer Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
Higher National Diploma HND or equivalent qualification with some two years experience.
- Responsible for determining and designing HPAC solutions requirements for prospective customers.
- Ensure require power utilization are adhered to in other to protect delicate components within the HPAC
- Ensure the require refrigerants are used for installation of unit for optimal performance of the unit.
- Ensure that BOM are within agreed requirements and budgets.
- Coordinate verification of Gas with EPA for installation.
- Responsible for on-site installation, validation and commissioning of HPAC.
- Responsible for coordinating information flow between OEM and Company for quick resolutions of all HPAC and related issues.
- Responsible for Planning and coordinating and evaluating work schedules for Assistant AC Engineer.
- Ensure HPAC projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide on-‐site training to the customers.
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, and sales team.
- Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database.
- Responsible for submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Plan and execute maintenance schedules and support cases within agreed time.
- BSc/HND Mechanical Engineering or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with HPAC or Centralized AC
- Experience in taking design from conceptual to production
- Proactive, flexible, problem- solving attitude and creative approach for new ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and confidentiality in the discharge of duty.
- Proficient in AutoCAD / 3 CADD and excel
- Good presentation skills and customer service attitude
- Ability to priorities and plan effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good team working skills
42 Giffard Rd East Cantonments Accra