Head Of Planning & Performance
Configuration Management Information
A reputable Pan-African e-commerce platform company is for an experienced Head of Planning & Performance for immediate employment. The company is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. The company is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa.
The head of Planning & Performance will be responsible for anticipating and structuring the planning & performance activities for the country. He/she will also be a key contributor to delivering a profitability and sustainable the company’s with world-class customer experience and ensuring it becomes the most beloved shopping destination for Africans.
The role encompasses eight clearly defined dimensions:
- In of steering country on full PnL to profitability across GP1/GP2 & GP3.
- Producing and owning Monthly/Weekly performance planning.
- Constantly refining and improving our approach to deliver on our budget and vision.
- Prepare mid-month and monthly Performance reviews.
- Launching/implementing and monitoring performance steering actions across marketing/commercial/ops and company Services.
- Lead performance steering and execution of Tier 1 events in country.
- Defining and monitoring monthly performance across and full PnL identifying and conducting root cause analysis on deviations ensuring all departments are aligned with the expected trajectory.
- Lead the defining and implementation of performance steering actions to growth in the profitable usage of the company.
- Giving weekly visibility on key deviations versus Business Plan for the country.
- Assess every month the deviation versus the company’s Services SLA (Service Level Agreement) to avoid any extra cost due to lack of planning accuracy.
- Lead locally the Tier 1 event execution across functions.