IT Manager Needed For Immediate Employment
Construction Administrator Jobs Information
Construction Administrator Jobs
5 - 10 Years
BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field with proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Developing new network troubleshooting strategies to help reduce downtime and decrease maintenance costs.
- Creating rational strategies for upgrading the company’s network software whenever a new update is available.
- Constructing and implementing plans to ensure the company’s network continues to operate smoothly in the event of a problem
- Staying up to date with new network technology and reporting this information to the executive team each quarter
- Working closely with other department managers to assess the growth needs and maintenance of the company’s network.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures by auditing systems and assessing their outcomes.
Airport City, Accra