Construction Administrator Information
5 - 10 Years
Zonal Coordinator Requirement ● Minimum first degree in construction or Building Construction/technology OR Construction Management/Technology or Architecture and Civil Engineering ● Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Building Construction and technology ● Work experience background from real estate developer or EPC contracting firm ● Must have a Valid Driving License. Work Location ● Upper west / east region
Zonal Coordinator Responsibilities.
- To maintain close coordination with relevant VTI Institutional officials and Regional Officers for successful implementation/running of project.
- Visits to various VTI centers for collection of data, these zonal coordinators should be competent enough to resolve the difficulties in project implementation during the execution in that zone.
- Interact with various Project Stakeholders, Local bodies and monitor the progress in allotted sites.
- To collect the desired data and reports on time to time basis from each VTI center/site locations.
- To ensure smooth implementation of the project in concerned zone and raise the concerns to Project Manager.
- He or she will be responsible for receiving the complaints from each center and resolving the same with the help of Project Manager.
Proactive and previous experience in vocational training project implementation will be an added advantage
RP/12/ANNEX 18. C12, Tema