Construction Assistant Information
1 - 3 Years
Other Professional Qualification
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Minimum of JHS with 3years Masonry training/Apprenticeship
The Mason will perform skilled masonry work, building, altering and repairing brick, stone, tile or ceramic structures and surfaces.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Layering building materials such as bricks, concrete, tiles and other construction materials.
- Fabricating, altering, repairing, and maintaining walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, bathroom showers, sink counters, partitions, manholes, and other related structures or surfaces.
- Mixing of cements.
- Plastering ceilings and/or walls.
- Estimating masonry jobs.
- Coordinating with clients, engineers and other people in construction projects.
- Operating and maintaining masonry tools and equipment.
- Performing masonry and other related services.
Action Chapel - Spintex