50T Mobile Crane Operators For A Construction Project
Construction Crew Information
We are urgently recruiting hundreds of workers to work on the DANIDA Bridges and Roads Project. The project consists building of 7 bridges and the afferent roads, in three different localities in the Northern regions of Ghana.
Job Location: The project sites are Kulungugu, Garu, Doninga, Sissili, Ambalara, Kulun and other locations, all in northern Ghana.
- Operate mobile crane safely and efficiently in rigging up and down drilling rigs and associated equipment.
- Responsible for assuring crane, rigging, and associated equipment is in compliance.
- Performs inspections of the crane, rigging, and associated equipment. Completes inspection, critical lift, and other required forms accurately and consistently.
- Abides by all company, customer, and industry safety and operational policies.
- High School Certificate
- Valid drivers license
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience within the road construction industry
- 1 to 2 years’ experience operating a mobile crane operator is required
- Knowledge of mobile crane and other heavy equipment.
- Knowledge road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements