Earthworks Foreman For A Construction Project
Construction Crew Information
We are urgently recruiting hundreds of workers to work on the DANIDA Bridges and Roads Project. The project consists building of 7 bridges and the afferent roads, in three different localities in the Northern regions of Ghana.
Job Location: The project sites are Kulungugu, Garu, Doninga, Sissili, Ambalara, Kulun and other locations, all in northern Ghana.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and manpower
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven number of years experience as earthworks foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills