Construction Crew Information
3 - 5 Years
Minimum of 3 years experience as a steel erector in a construction field Good listening skills and the ability to follow instructions. Good physical fitness and agility. A sense of balance and head for heights. An accurate, organised and methodical approach to work.
We are urgently recruiting workers to work on the DANIDA Bridges and Roads Project. The project consists building of 7 bridges and the afferent roads, in three different localities in the Northern regions of Ghana.
- Planning the layout of the structure using the drawings of construction engineering professionals prior to assembly
- Working at increasingly high levels using elevated work platforms and scissor lifts
- Aligning the steel components with tower cranes
- Laying metal decking and steels
- Working out how to fit the steelwork together following engineers' instructions
- Lifting and guiding components into position with tower cranes
- Lining up and levelling steelwork before bolting it in place
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a steel erector in a construction field
- Good listening skills and the ability to follow instructions.
- Good physical fitness and agility.
- A sense of balance and head for heights.
- An accurate, organised and methodical approach to work.