Scaffolding Assembly Erector
Construction Crew Information
We are urgently recruiting Scaffolding Assembly Erector to work on the DANIDA Bridges and Roads Project. The project consists building of 7 bridges and the afferent roads, in three different localities in the Northern regions of Ghana.
Duties include the following;
- Build rigging equipment and anchor/tieback system in accordance with common practices and OSHA standards
- Build suspended scaffold/swing stage properly and in accordance with common practices and OSHA standards
- Integrate the rigging and suspend scaffold systems and inspect to make sure the system is working properly
- Safely pack equipment into and out of buildings so that no damage is incurred
- Comply with the project HSE regulations.
- Safely and effectively supply material to team members in a logical and organized fashion which includes anticipating the next step
- Load and unload equipment to and from project sites in an orderly fashion
- Adhere to safe work practices and procedures so that the job site is free of potential hazards
- Take corrective action if potential hazards arise so that you and your team are safe from injury
- Maintain good housekeeping on project sites and cleanup site at end of each day
- Communicate efficiently and respectfully with customers, project managers, and fellow employees
- Over 10 years of intensive experience in construction works, involving scaffolding, erection of temporary construction facilities at supervisory level is the minimum experience required.