Construction Crew Information
1 - 3 Years
Driving License Class E A good standard of general education (Basic or Secondary) Good mechanical skills will be an advantage
A reputable construction firm is looking to recruit Backhoe Operator.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Backhoe.
- Operate the Backhoe and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Observe and listen to machinery operation to detect equipment malfunctions.
- The Backhoe Operator digs trenches and holes. Check engine oil, hydraulic oil and transmission oil levels daily.
- Check water level, clean radiator, grease machine daily, and check for leaks and loosen bolts and nuts.
- To assist with vehicle and machinery checks, repairs and maintenance
Qualification & Skills:
- Driving License Class E
- A good standard of general education (Basic or Secondary)
- Good mechanical skills will be an advantage