Construction Lift Operator
Construction Crew Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
A reputable construction firm is looking to hire a construction lift operator to work with.
Required skills and Qualification:
- Ability to lift and carry 50-100 pounds.
- High endurance or high physical activity
- Mature, energetic, dependable and self-motivated
- Ability to reason and react with quick, thoughtful judgment, while remaining calm under pressure.
- Ability to use the intercom facility in the lift to call security, medical help etc. when needed.
- Responsible for loading and unloading items and goods in and out of the lift and deliver it to the right floor or level of the building where needed.
- Responsible for seeing to the fact that a lift is properly managed as per the standards of the lift authorization.
- In case of any emergency, a lift operator must know how to repair the lift.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Pass information to riders regarding office locations and other floor information.
- Stop the lift and report immediately in case of any malfunction.
- In case of any fire incident he ought to be aware about all the safety guidelines and may need to disable the lift and prevent its use.