Construction Engineer Jobs Information
Construction Engineer Jobs
1 - 3 Years
Required experience in design, modeling and visualization
The preferred candidate should be able to do the following and not limited to these;
- Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems.
- Produces conceptual plans, renderings, and documents.
- Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans.
- Produces construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Working with the Project Manager, may direct, supervise, and check activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project.
- Interfaces with Director of Architecture and project managers.
- Works in tandem with highly collaborative multi-discipline design teams.
- Assists in research and coordination of materials and products for project specifications.
The preferred candidate should have these qualifications and skills;
- Qualification in architecture
- Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Knowledge in structural designing
L/C 54 comm. 23