Construction Deputy HSSE Manager - Northern Ghana
Construction Engineer Information
We are urgently recruiting hundreds of workers to work on the DANIDA Bridges and Roads Project. The project consists building of 7 bridges and the afferent roads, in three different localities in the Northern regions of Ghana.
- Lead the development, implementation, monitoring and improvement of the Group’s Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Management Systems.
- Ensure development of Project Quality Plan, HSE Plan, Inspection Test Plan and other QHSE documents are established, implemented and maintained.
- Schedule Inspections and testing as per project requirements and proper coordination between consultants and clients.
- Ensure inspections are properly carried out as per project requirements, proper monitoring of inspectors and maintaining of records.
- Establish, implement and maintain Training programs, Inspections/Audits, Accident Investigations, HSE Plan and Emergency Plan and compliance to legal requirements as per QCS
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5 years and above with 2 years in supervisory role.
- NEBOSH / IOSH / Any diploma certificate required.
- ISO 45001 Knowledge
- Ability to arrange required OSHIE permit
- Between 28 - 33 years of age
- Possess a vaild drivers' license
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Ability to conduct internal audit and track trend analysis.