Building Construction Electrical Supervisor
Construction Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
Degree in related field. Must have experience in same role. Must have worked with a real estate or construction firm.
A reputable construction firm needs expereienced professional per the above subject for employment.
- Making schedules, assigning work and training employees.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations.
- Assist with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
- Designing electrical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes are other common job functions.
- Motivate electricians to increase their productivity and meet work goals.
Kojo Plange Street