Traffic Safety And Control Officers-Sports / Stadium Project
Construction Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
BSc/BTech in Transportation Engineering
- Traffic Safety and Control Officers make important decisions on how best to design the layout and management of traffic.
- Providing a highly visible presence at road traffic incidents
- Predicting potential issues on a planned route
- Managing to handle of incidents, such as road traffic collisions, and arranging the swift removal of debris and other risks
- Keeping traffic flow as smooth as possible without compromising safety
- Creating accurate reports
- Undertaking continuous improvement by monitoring user experience and making changes accordingly
- Planning the safest, quickest and most efficient routes
- Typically, Traffic Safety and Control Officers work a 24/7 shift pattern, switching between night, early and late shifts, and rest days.