Construction Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Asafoatse Ankaa Road