Construction Engineer Information
Our client a construction company is currently looking for an efficient and Professional Transport Mechanic.
The successful candidate will be responsible for inspecting and repairing vehicles on site.
- Drive to the job site.
- Inspect vehicles for proper performance.
- Diagnose faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjust equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repair damaged equipment parts.
- Clean, lubricate, and conduct routine services on vehicles at the site.
- Perform major repair work when necessary.
- Perform complete safety inspections as required.
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
- Report damaged or faulty equipment to management.