Lift Construction Technician
Construction Engineer Information
3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
A reputable company in Accra requires the services of a LIFT CONSTRUCTION TECHNICIAN specialised in the installation of elevators in high-rise buildings.
- Master the various installation techniques and always use the correct tools, equipment and technical documentation where necessary.
- Always use the safety equipment (shoes, harness, helmets) while working
- Always apply manufacturer directives and safety rules.
- Take charge of lift worked on, ensuring that protective coverings are always in place.
- Perform the requested work in accordance with the work order, ensuring that all units removed and changed are in correct working order. Detect any additional work and non-compliance. Notify your supervisor and record all observations on the job card.
- Inform your supervisor of any incident that is likely to affect the working condition of the lift.
- Comply with the manufacturer’s analysis procedures and installation time schedules. Request for help from your supervisor when necessary.
- Show initiative by performing small operations and checks that are necessary but not requested by the customer.
- Ensure the lift is prepared appropriately (equipment and accessories are reset and old parts returned).
- Ensure the lift health and safety rules are complied with
- Ensure that tools, equipment and workstations are kept clean at all times
- Participate in training( and self-training) courses organized by management